Saturday, April 23, 2016

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bite

Sometimes...you just need a little bite of sweetness to get through your day or night! Am I right or am I right!?

I am a sucker for mini bites. If I could eat little appetizers all day long, every day- that would be pure bliss! I wanted cookie dough so bad, but definitely didn't want to whip up a batch of cookies and over indulge and also didn't want to deal with the mess. So I thought what is the closest I can get to enjoying the cookie dough taste?? A few minutes of pondering and I came up with this gem.

It will take you you all of 2 minutes tops to put together! Enjoy this with a small glass of unsweetened almond milk for a snack or weekend dessert.



Ingredients

2 tsp oats
1 tsp vanilla protein powder (I use Shakeology)
1 tsp peanut butter (could use almond butter)
1/2 tsp honey
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp dark chocolate chips

Directions

Mix all ingredients together and form into one cookie dough ball just for yourself!! No sharing ;)

*If you do want to make more of these for friends or later in the week, you can easily double, triple etc the recipe! I just like the individual bite so I can control not going overboard!

Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment